Matt,

I'm in unison with you as I too had to get the new iPad (64 GB this time). I haven't tried Multi Track but I have read good things about it. Meteor has been my main iDAW lately. I also have BackTrax but haven't had a need to use it yet.

I have been taking advantage of when apps go on sale or for free and stockpiled more than I probably should. It sure is a lot of fun to have so many different types of tools on the go.

It is interesting to see that you created your own app though I'm not familiar with CSS. Sometimes you have to roll your own.

Speaking of which, I recently bought Codea and am trying to learn Lua to program an app on the iPad for the iPad. It is pretty cool to see your progress (or lack of it) instantly on the iPad. It doesn't have much support for sound or music yet but it should be forthcoming.

maiki,

I have seen a list of compatible apps for the SS25 but I cannot remember where. I'll post the link if I find it. When I get a chance, I will put the SS25 through its paces and see which apps I have that recognize it.

Good luck an enjoy your new iDevice.

See Personal Bio for system setup

My SoundClick Page