John,

Quote:

I am so tired of the issue. I use midi. I have some Norton stuff. But the posting just to justify the clip slinging of a few weeks ago, and to drag up the free advertising ad(vertising) nausum, is getting to me.

I think himself has been too generous. It's his sandbox. The constant questioning and re-hasing of this tired horse is starting to smell.

All this has just been said. I feel like I'm in kindergarten.

I think you're being more than a little cranky and unjustified in your comments to Bob.

Since the topic is MIDI and BIAB, who's better qualified than Bob to comment on it? Especially since he makes his living playing live music while using BIAB and MIDI as a backup band.

Add to that the fact that he's created thousands of arrangements using BIAB and MIDI and created numerous styles, and then we have an inescapable conclusion. "Notes" is more qualified to talk about the subject than any of us. He also freely shares his knowledge with those of us on the forum.

For the record, I don't have any of "Notes" stuff, but it's only because I can't afford it right now. Bob is a valued member of the forum and he shouldn't be discouraged from sharing what he knows about BIAB and MIDI just because you're tired of reading it.

Here's a tip just for you...... Don't read it.

I feel safe in saying that most of the rest of us would like to read what "Notes" has to say.