Quote:

Does anyone own one of these and will it work with Biab?

Depends on you're definition of "work". Any synth will work with Biab even if all it does is emulate the Tibetan Monk chants. You can load Monk #1 into the Guitar track, Monk #2 in the Bass track, etc. Therefore, it "works" with Biab. I'm assuming you're talking about the regular instruments. I would say almost certainly it has all of those. Next question is does it have a GM soundbank? Again, I would say almost certainly. If it has a GM soundbank then you simply put it in GM mode, set Biab to send a "GM on" message (the default, I think) and hook it up to your computer, if you use USB then the Korg itself should show up so you select the Korg in Biab's midi window and that's it, it will play just as easily as any other GM synth you may have. If you plug the Korg into a midi interface then it's the interface that shows up in the midi device select window.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.