Quote:

It appears I don't have the real tracks needed for the demos, which sort of negates the point of having demos.

Example: I load "All RealTracks: Medium Pop Ballad with Amplitube guitar" and one of the messages in the yellow box says I don't have C:\bb\RACG037.st2, which when I check it, is right, I don't.

I'm wondering if I've not installed BIAB properly or if the demos don't work unless you buy the uber packs.

Ideas?

Well, if you consider the Demosongs to be only used as a way to hear things you haven't got, your conclusion would be the case. BUT the demosongs are much more handy to me for finding out what a certain Style might sound like when I'm working up a new songfile.

You can still hear any demosong using the Button next to the Demo button, which "gets from Web" the soundfile of that demosong, playing as a .wma audio file, typically via the mediaplayer. Of course, the computer has to be online on the web to do this. You won't be able to see the chordsheet layout and all that, but you can hear the style demosong and that's a good way to decide which style files you may desire to purchase in order to get what you need done.

--Mac