Quote:

Daniel

I'm no expert in any way, but I can tell you what I hear.
Generally it's a nice listen. Mixing wise - my first thought was that the organ was a bit dominant, stealing the space for the other instruments. Also generally it seems that some of the instrumets are competing for the same frequency range - could have something to do with the (high) number of instruments used.
I would think that the mix could be even more "clear" by working further with EQ^ing and panning of the instruments that operates in the same range.

Just my 2 kroner

brgds
Jan R

I also no expert but I agree with Jan R on this one.

You might also try eliminating some of the rhythm instruments during different leads. For instance do you need both the organ and steel playing behind the lead guitar? Or the rhythm guitar and organ playing behind the steel leads? Just a thought but fading rhythm instruments in and out during different leads would help eliminate overlapping frequencies.

Just my opinions, now worth nothing in USD!

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware