This is the forum for request, and they read this, so if it is on the list of improvements they will consider it.

As far as it taking time to move to RB, what method are you using? Have you tried just opening a BiaB file in RB? that is the fast way.

I disagree that RB is weak compared to Cubase or any DAW. I have both Reaper and Sonar, and while they are more feature rich, RB can hold it's own and is far deeper than most originaly think. You can do so much more than the surface shows. Maybe the big names have deep tool conventional tool sets, but a lot of that is never used, by the average user.

I see PG focusing on a tool set that is unique, and really useful. Cubase, Sonar, Reaper, Logic, or no other DAW on the market can generate realtracks, and when you think about it, in Rb you can create in Midi, Audio, Realtracks, RealDrums, and now loops. Not the traditional paint in loops like Acid, or garageband, but actual loop generation, opening up the whole world of sound to you. Anything you can record as a wave file loop, you can turn into a full track.

As far a focusing on BiaB, rather than RB, you would find a lot of disagreement here with that view. RB is a direct result of the request of many users here, a melding of BiaB with Powertracks. It is IMHO just a upgraded automation system, and a couple upgrades in the VSTi handling away from rocking with the big boys. RB is not weak, it is powerful in other ways that no other DAW can touch, and it still has the ability to do 95% of the basic stuff the more traditional programs do.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.