Thanks everyone!

I removed the associations in the File->File Utilities menu. Then I re-associated them in the same menu and they are working again. Problem solved!

I'm working on demo songs for a couple of new style disks I hope to release by April. After getting a few good candidates for demo songs and listening to how my styles work with various chord progressions, I often tweak the styles to make them work better in the 'real world'.

I choose the songs out of my fake disk folders and I keep everything new out of the c:\bb folder until I'm done. So double-clicking a song or style is a lot easier than going through the open menu when dealing with a few different folders.

It's funny that previous to the fix the BiaB icon was on the files in WinExplorer, and double-clicking a file would open BiaB but neither load either the song nor the style that I double-clicked. Just a glitch I guess. Anyway removing and re-associating did the trick. My mouse finger thanks you.

Actually, it's my foot. I installed a footswitch, and have it set Rock Forward = Right Click and Rock Backwards = Ctrl. It saves a RSI problem. The button is programmable to whatever keystrokes I want.

Thanks again.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks