Quote:

Hi Guys
Thank you for confirming that aspect. This has prompted another question - how do we take advantage of the IK upgrades (with new presets etc) and retain the BIAB features for this software such as the BIAB presets. PG advertised Amplitude as a new feature in 2012 and should provide full support. Are there any plans to ensure we receive BIAB & Realband updates when Amplitude is updated?
Regards
Roy

I have the suspicion that, for incremental updates such as this, it won't be an issue.

One thing I would like confirmed is whether the IK update should, in fact, be installed with the selection of "no" for the patch overwrite. I ended up clicking "yes", then (before having got back to BIAB to check things out) read about the possible problem here. Turned out I still had a tiny BIAB update specifically with Amplitube data, so I reinstalled that, and went back to BIAB, and everything was right where it should be.

The reason this is important is: What if a new Amplitube update has new factory patches to install? If we pick "no", we miss those presets. So we should get it sorted out one way or the other.

Best,
Tom Smith
Win10/64 • i7-8700K • 24 GB RAM
BIAB 2024 • Reaper 7 • Izotope MPS
AKG C1000S • IK iRig I/O Pro