Thanks to everyone who replied to my post!

Boy, there are some "real sensitive folks out there that seemingly have taken my comments as a slight towards the BIAB program or PG Music itself.

You guys are so way off.

As I said I've been with PG Music for a very long time now. Do you think I would have hung around this long if I didn't like the product?

I own a fairly elaborate Home Recording Studio and have many different types of music software, and guess what?...........
I can find something that I'd like to change in each and every one of them. Something that "I" believe would improve the software in one way or another.
That doesn't mean I don't like them or they're not a rockin' piece of software, it just means I have personal preference about what I buy.

Thanks for the comments on the "specials". I never took advantage of these (or even really knew about the regularity of them), as well as buying the RT separately on an "as needed basis".
This is good information and I wish there were more people out there who actually understood my post and responded to it with a similarly "helpful" tone.
(but believe it or not, I actually enjoyed reading "all" of the responses. Some of them made me laugh.)

So......

I still feel that the upgrades are a bit too pricey, though I understand PG Music is not as large as some other music software companies (another helpful point that someone made!), but if anyone believes your upgrades have to be more than the next guys just because you bring people into a studio to record, think about software like "Kontakt" or "BFD" (just for starters).

I'll continue to enjoy my UltraPlusPak and maybe when the next "deal" comes around I'll upgrade then. Maybe not.

But in the meantime, I wish all lovers of BIAB, Happy Jamming!

Peace

Harpo

It's not what you're "Playing", It's what you're "Saying"!