I am a very careful shopper, and strongly tend toward frugality. For many programs, even those I use regularly, I am one or more versions behind or have skipped intervening versions. I bought the music-creation-optimized PC I use every day in 2003 (although I have upgraded several components when I had no choice). But I ALWAYS upgrade full-tilt BIAB the moment I learn of it, and I ALWAYS believe it is a fantastic value, for me. (The only thing I have not gone for is the Audiophile option, although I continue to strongly consider it given that I use BIAB among other applications in my creation of LawTunes albums for sale.) I'm not sending PGMusic any more money than they request, but I am happy to send them what they do request for BIAB, as I do not feel there is anything comparable out there in terms of functionality/features, usability, innovation, eliciting of the creativity within us, responsiveness to user input/wishes, and support. And I want them to be around forever.

www.LawTunes.com: The LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll
www.SurfChords.com: The SurfChords - The Endless Summer Continues and The Wave Never Ends