I must say, I'm almost overwhelmed as to how much stuff there is to learn on both. right am am mostly concerned with RB as I want to record a ton of things I have been working on. But as far as learning things well, up until now I have gotten by with BIAB by simply unfolding/expanding the chord sheet area and typing the chords in bar by bar until the end of the song(s). It was one of the first things I learned and didn't want to use it any other way as it worked fine. Well, up until now and I want to do MORE. Like change the drum beat after so many bars (and then back again) and just how to do that is beyond me. OK, the obvious thing is to read the manual some more and probably skip around to find the things I want to know about now. Also, perhaps, watch some more videos. In fact, I'm right here:

http://www.pgmusic.com/howtos.htm

..and have decided to start watching from the bottom and work my way up.

But I still would like to know, how did YOU learn your way around BIAB and RB? Did you spend a day (or a year) just clicking on things to see what would happen and remember the outcome? The thing I that I COULD, quite possibly, be here on the forum asking questions forever but I really don't want to.