I do everything bassackwards--which is not a good way to do or learn things. This means that I decide to do a song that I like from start to end and then start out in the Index--the lazy guy's way. I had to learn how to add intros and endings, how to shorten/lengthen, change keys, tempos, volumes, yadayadayada. You just start somewhere. I've asked a number of questions from the good folks on these forums, but I have tried to read Help and even some books first. If I'm reading through posts and come across something I think I need to learn, I do a screen capture of that post and stick in in a folder. I look at the tutorial videos and faqs. Sometimes, I just save a file with a different name and try some changes to see what happens. I've been doing this a few years and still consider myself a rookie. As an old geezer, I think this is a great way to keep my mind active. There's a lot to learn, not only with biab and rb, but music theory as well. Yep, I've gotten stuck sometimes and tried alternatives that actually worked out pretty good. Gotta love those serendipitous epiphanies!

Stan

Cornet Curmudgeon