Just speculating a bit on the future.

Although BIAB has built-in support for the Frontier Design Tranzport, and it worked great in its day, that day has passed. The unit is no longer available, many like mine are starting to fail, and it seems like there is more interference from other wireless devices than before, which limits its range.

I've been experimenting with an app for the iPad called AC-7 Core. There is even a version for the iPhone called AC-7 Core Mini. Both work great with the other programs I use, SONAR and Adobe Audition, using my home WiFi. As a result, I have disconnected my Tranzport, which was interfering with the performance of the iPad app, and just use the iPad now. I also use another app, Splashtop Streamer, to take remote control of the PC and load various music apps. Once the appropriate app is loaded, I control it with AC-7 Core.

So, my request is to program BIAB support for AC-7 Core. It will never be as powerful or specific as PG Music's own app, BIAB Remote (which works great), but it would be nice to be able to stay within one app for remote transport control, arming recording, and using faders.

I'm not even sure which company would do this, but AC-7 Core already has built-in support for every major DAW and some audio editors, so perhaps they would even do the programming if PG Music supplies the info they need. Perhaps RealBand could be first, as it is a program more similar in function to other DAW software.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors