Hi Danny - I have not used this pedal in live performance yet as I am still compiling my reportoire of songs, but as I said in my original post (Quote)

"In BIAB I went into Options /Preferences and ticked the checkbox "Pause Play until MIDI or Key received"
Then
With a song playing I can press the No1 pedal and pause/Start play.
By pressing No 1 footpedal twice after the Stop/Pause I can Play/Restart the song (Don't know why it has to be twice other than a message comes up after first press of pedal)

On Number 2 pedal,with CTRL+F3 assigned I can open the Songbook menu in BIAB where I can see a full screen of songs in the selected folder.

You can assign most single keyboard functions to a single pedal such as a Spacebar. When you open the dialogue box to assign a single keystoke there are also three checkboxes that you can click on (SHIFT or CTRL or ALT). In my case to open the Songbook menu I selected CTRL checkbox and then select F3 key. When operated Songbook opens. From there I would have to use the keyboard to scroll the songlist and then ENTER on keyboard to activate the song.
There are other footpedals available on the market that are programmable, but I believe you need to purchase software to support these.
I am toying with the idea for Live performance of using the Jukebox function in BIAB with a pause of say 2-5 seconds between songs so that I could have a automatic play of all songs within a selected folder and using the pedal to Pause/Restart the Jukebox if I wanted to. Hope this will help you