I have a large library of tunes in PG format that I cannot easily use on my new tablet. The BIAB tunes are made into audio files that I play on the tablet. I convert my charts to pdfs and view in Mobilesheets. Unfortunately there is no direct way to use BIAB directly on the tablet. I own the Android app but see little value to this as a stand alone. I also have Irealb but the chord charts are pretty basic and the sound quality is a non issue since I use biab for generating my audio tracks. Irealb does allow viewing and transposition of charts but since the format is not compatible it is of very limited value. It would be great if PG would create a simple mobile viewer for those of us performing with tablets.

With my tablet I can quickly find lyrics, and look up fakebook tunes, and download just about any tune but can't access hundreds of charts I have customized over the past 10 plus years.

I never saw the value of tablets until I tried one. Most musicians young and old that have seen this are ready to make the transition. I hope PG will support the very popular tablets with their great software. How about a simple BIAB mobile viewer to get started? With prices dropping to around $300 for quad cores with 10 in screens and below $200 dollars for 7 in models a lot of musicians will be looking for software before Xmas.. I wouldn't be surprised if this already underway at PG.

Visit our web site:
su4u.net