So, I just updated the BiaB app on my iPhone. I've figured out a couple of things about the new version... Unless you actually have the "Download from PC or Mac" window open on the phone, the browser interface won't see it on the PC...

So, I loaded about 10 .SGU tunes into the browser... I see them appear in the window on the phone with a checkmark beside them. I select "Choose Folder for Save..." And I created a folder for them to go to... So, I open the folder and touch "SAVE"... The iPhone app acts like it's doing something--for about 1 second...Then it closes the app on the phone. When I open the app back up; go to "OPEN", and open the folder, and they aren't there.

The FIRST one made the trip... But the others didn't. So, I try the whole process again, and this time I only pick ONE .SGU file...(the second one in my list). Again, it says "SAVE", and when I do, the iPhone app closes, and when I open it up and go to the folder for "OPEN", there are no new tunes there.

It's like it worked once--but never again...

Am I missing something here?

----------------

Footnote: Even though I uploaded the .SGU file to the iPhone, the "Play" button shows up in RED, and when I click on it, I get an error message: "Error converting to AAC file"...

So, does this mean I can't upload .SGU files? I have to convert SGU to MP3, then Convert MP3 to MP4, and put the MP4 in some special folder for this to work?

Last edited by LadyJazzer; 06/29/12 10:45 AM.

"You play pretty good--for a girl."