Hi Everyone, I am really not a "negative Ned" type person but I am just not seeing the features & benefits of This 2012.5 or even the 2012 version of B/Box........

I am open to the idea that I may just not understand some of the new features ........Im hoping someone can explain or point me to a specific tutorial..... I think B/Box is fantastic overall.......but again unless its me a lot of the new stuff seems like its a bunch of "fluff" and not really useful?

How many swing styles and Bossa-Latin Styles and tracks do we need? Same with Pop, Rock, Blues etc etc......

I could see the value of Super Midi Tracks for the Melodist and Soloist....Is that on the way? Perhaps super midi tracks for Guitar Chord melodies or Solos or Melodies that also show notation..........Now thats exciting! But how many styles do we need?!

Why are the 176 new "simple real tracks something of value? Does that means the others are too complicated?

I forgot the name of this item......but why is being able to Edit a track and change it from say clean guitar to distortion? Why not use the correct one in the first place?

Thanks in advance for any explanation/ help it will be greatly appreciated! BBB