ROG,

That reads like something from the Middle Ages. Isn't it great to know how much progress we've made in the last 500 years? This side of the pond we had a revolution over things like that. Unfortunately, we Yanks seem to be in lockstep with you and headed down the same road.

There is a forum member from the British Isles whom we all know who is a world-class musician. I asked him once why he didn't profit from his art, since he so obviously could. His answer was that the provisions of his housing didn't allow him to operate a business, and he couldn't afford to lose his home.

I got a cartoon on Facebook today from another forum member showing "Our [Americans'] Rules for the Government." It was a single page, our Bill of Rights. Next to it was a hardbound book with thousands of pages labeled "Laws and Regulations" and subtitled as "Government's Rules for Us." It's too true to be funny.

It's too flip to simply say the the lunatics are running the asylum; it is becoming criminal. It's almost as if government intend to crush the human spirit. Or am I just overreacting to a case of unintended consequences? Surely your law is not meant to be interpreted so harshly.

Hello?

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."