Eddie, just for the heck of it because I'm bored this afternoon, I just googled the music scene in the Cleveland area. There's tons of stuff going on, The Brothers Lounge, The Grog Shop, Peabody's, Nighttown and a lot more. I'm almost jealous because there's a lot more live places in and around Cleveland than I see here in LA. I also found a site that lists all the bands playing in these places and I even looked a few of them up and listened to a few tunes. Told ya I was bored. None of it is anything I think you would like to play. Why? Because you, me and most of us here have been out of it too long. The scene has moved on from us. First you would have to really work to try to get a gig with any of these acts and because of the generational age difference you probably wouldn't fit in. We're turning into our parents, man. They were big band people, they had absolutely no interest in the music you and I know and love so they completely blew off all those clubs we're so fond of from 30 years ago. The Stones or Santana didn't sound much like Glen Miller did they? Well, what's happening in your area now doesn't sound much like what you're used to either but make no mistake about it, there's a lot happening.

My point isn't to make you feel bad, because I mostly agree with you, it's just the type of stuff that sells now is not our stuff any more. Believe me none of these acts or certainly very few of them are playing Jimmy Buffet. I saw the Facebook page for one that talks about some classic R&B along with punk and techno. Sounds like an interesting act. If you really want to start gigging again, you have to get younger and hipper. All I'm saying is for you to say the music scene is dead around there is completely wrong. All you're really saying is there's nothing that you are interested in. If you don't believe me, check this website out:

http://www.positivelycleveland.com/rock/conert-venues/

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.