Gee, Bob, I don't care one way or another. But the tenacious thing is tough. Somebody, like in the, oh yea, chest bumping thing needs to be the bigger guy and walk away.

IF Haiku is NOT your thing, great. I love Robert Frost. Some well written Japanese Haiku is cool. But it's tough in the translation.

I think this is W Va. vrs Georgia, do you guys have football teams that gnaw on each other?

I gotta tell you, when you lie in a hospital bed and they call your whole dang fan-dam-aly, and you are too weak to smile or sit up, most of the el toro poo poo in life becomes nothing but that.

Two dawgs splashed in a yella puddle
and sad I could not three see,
I drunk my traveller, warm like pee
I quickly said that Hai Koo,
She Ain't fer me.

So sorry Rob't Frost yer barn-ic-les, it's only sort of play gerry ism.

They told me to act my age, so I asked for a discount.

My ex wife gave her lawyer most of my money. Guy never did a thing but write 4 pages. Got about 400 bucks a word. He used run on sentences, and dangled my participles.

I always wanted a couple of acres. Got hit by a puck below the belly button and they hurt for days.

I thought they told me to light up, but being deaf I didn't hear the en part. Cost me a 20 buck cuban and a 100 buck fine. The judge asked me if I went to Havana often and on what street I got them. Gave me a minimum sentence for the info.

My wife lost her credit cards but I didn't report them stolen, the thief is spending less money.

Ok guys, kiss and make up this time. NOT on the lips for pete's sakes.

John Conley
Musica est vita