See, you are getting to know me Scott. I use this phrase often and I live by it. Life is truly about the journey, not the destination. The idea of finding a way to repurpose this existing tremolo pedal AND meld it with another device is the kind of thing that drives me.

Back in the day, I had a Texas Instruments TI 99-4A computer. It had this big expansion box the size of a toaster oven and a big flat cable 4" wide and 3/8" thick that plugged into the side of that tiny computer. That box held 32k memory cards and a floppy drive controller card. Everybody told me I could only use 1 of the 32k memory cards. Well, I bought a second one, took the clamshell case off, and looked at it and saw a terminating resistor. I desoldered that resistor, put it in the box in front of the other one, and suddenly I had a whopping 64k of RAM. THEN they told me that the computer would not support hard drives. I burned out 3 IBM hard drive controller cards before I figured it out, but I went to the next month's club meeting with my 64k of memory and a 20mb hard drive!! Now, those experiments cost me more money than it would have cost to buy a used computer with the same equipment, but I considered that to be cheating!

Apply the gist of that story here.

(Figuratively speaking)

I want to CLIMB the mountain, not be dropped there by helicopter.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.