Quote:

I've been to Canada a number of times. Their plan is very different than the plan for the USA known as the Affordable Care Act. I'm just mentioning this in case you want to research the subject further. I agree that political stuff should be left off of this forum and there are hundreds of other forums for political discussions

Hello: I don't know much about the new act that is going to be going into effect. I do know that this may help millions of other people that don't have healthcare. I myself do! But, I know some people that don't have any at all. I will do some research on the Socialized medicine in Canada and the affordable healthcare act. I thank you for your comment. As far as the political comment that I placed here I was under the impression that you could discuss anything that you wanted to. If I was mistaken on my understanding of the forum rules then I apologize to you all that have read this post. Although; since someone like yourself was very diplomatic in letting me know that instead of having a bitter attitude with me; . I will no longer post any other political post on this forum. Thanks for your kindness and diplomatic attitude with me in letting me know this.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.