Hi,

Guenter
Thank you for dropping in and donating some time to have a listen. Much appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too. Noel

Pariahdise
Thanks for taking the time and for making such positive comments. You've given me a grin that's probably gonna last to Boxing Day! All the best for Christmas and 2013 Noel

Pat
Lennon and McCartney, Rodgers and Hammerstein!!!! LOL! Floyd sure has enough talent to share the limelight with those great names. As for me, well ... (I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil the illusion.) thanks for once again having a listen to a song I've helped write and for making such generous, uplifting comments. Sending every good thought your way for Christmas. May peace and joy surround you. Noel

ROG
You're a bit of an expert when it comes to getting the very best out of BIAB/RB. I think that's why I felt a bit flattered to read "very smooth and professional"! Thank you. I agree that the automatic panning doesn't work as well on headphones as it does on external speakers. I like how it helps give the mix a bit more energy when the "B" style guitar joins in; especially in the repeat of the Bridge and the final A section. Hope you and yours have a great Christmas. Noel

Frank
I bet you're only saying that because I helped you out with a mischievous piano track Thank you for giving up some time to pop in and have a listen. Appreciated. It's amazing how easy the internet makes collaborating! Distance is no obstacle at all. Sending my best wishes to you and the Seeker family for Christmas. Noel

Kevin
My long-term aim is to get my mixes to sound as amazing as yours. I still remember just how blown away I was when I listened to that last song you posted. It was incredible. Thanks for the positive comments regarding "Crazy Thing"! May Christmas be wonderful for you and your family. Noel

Josie
Thank you I'm sending lots of "best wishes for a magnificent Christmas and a wonderful 2013" your way. Noel