Quote:

Yes, it works with BAIB but with a limitation. This has been discussed in the forum in grreat detail over the past year.

This was a very important "limitation" to me and caused me to abandon using BIAB for this purpose. I just wonder if recent upgrades have now addressed it.

But, here is my point: I suspect few if any will recall exactly what the limitation was, and if no one is aware of it, then why would we discuss it! We seem to be doing a lot of talking about a lot of nothing. I don’t mind if it’s just to see who has the biggest opinion. Unfortunately, all this rhetoric has caused the OT forum to become more confrontational. And if you disagree with that observation, then you see my point perfectly.

In this case, if someone was actually trying to use BAIB with a vocal processor and was having troubles, than that would be something to talk about. If that was actually the case here, I would be glad to hook up the BIAB-VLT combo again to verify if the problem continued, and we would have a thread which actually provided some information.

There are still enough “good” threads appearing here to keep me coming back, and I suspect when the winds of January die down, that will continue. My concern is who will be left.

Or have I gone over to the dark side to simply babble on, stirring the pot and adding fuel to the fire. I guess if someone posts a response pointing out that this post is not "musically realted" and therefore violates the forum rules, I will have my answer.