A couple of new thoughts that concern the configuration files ...

intrface.bbw (watch the spelling, it's NOT intErface
mysetup.dk

THOUGHT ONE

1. Close BIAB.

2. Go to x:\bb folder for the 2013 version and rename the above two files to "intrface.bbw.old' and "mysetup.dk.old". (That way you'll be able to get back to them if needed.)

3. Start BIAB. New configuration files will be created.

This is the ultimate factory reset and sometimes it's necessary to actually delete the config. files to kick start things. It's worth a shot in this case.

4. If the problem still exists, then simply delete the newly created files and rename the original files back to their original names.

THOUGHT TWO

1. Close BIAB.

2. Rename the above two files config. files to "intrface.bbw.old' and "mysetup.dk.old" if you haven't done so already.

3. If you still have an installed copy of 2010 that works with your Impulse keyboard, copy the above two files from the working 2010 version and paste them into the folder containing 2013 after you renamed the files in the 2013 version. (I have no idea whether or not the config. files are forward compatible but I suspect they are because I always install newer versions of BIAB over existing versions and my setup remains intact. It's definitely worth a try.)

4. Cross your fingers

5. Start BIAB.

Regards,
Noel