Hi Matt and Noel196 – Thank you for responding, I very much appreciate it.

MATT:-
Yes I installed the latest 2.7 driver for the Lexicon Omega.
Yes I have virus checker running - Microsoft Security Essentials
Am I running BBW.exe as Administrator ? - I am running the windows system as Administrator.
Did I disable virus/maleware before installing ? - If the setup asked me to disable virus/maleware, I think I would have done so. If you are asking if I did - I cannot remember
Am I running BB from the drive ? - Yes I am running BB from the usb drive – choice of setups, I do not know short of running setup again.

NOEL196:
My purchase was BB Ultra Plus PAK
I ran the setup application on the BB hard drive
Noel you are suggesting I am better off installing BB onto an internal hard drive. As you see, I do have ample room on my E or F internal hard drives.
Drive C 148 GB ( 87.3 free )
Drive E 931 GB, ( 843 GB free )
Drive F 931 GB, ( 888 GB free )

So guys … Should I stop driving myself and you guys nuts trying to fix this and continue to run the usb, or cut my losses and aggravation and do a complete install on one of my internal drives ?
If so, am I doing a ‘copy’ over to the hard drive, or will it be an install ? If so … will the setup guide me through a clean successful install, or do you have any advice on ‘how’ and ‘where’ and ‘what’ to select. (Noel suggests a separate folder, not Program Files) Are there residual items on the C drive from running the usb that I should uninstall from the system before doing so ?

I know my status on the forum will be, ‘newbie pain in the ass’ for a while. It is a little intimidating as I can see by reading the forum most of the members are light-years ahead of me musically and BB engineer-wise. However; I am looking forward to the software, it seems everything a songwriter needs.

Thanks guys – pleasure to know you