JhonJhonJhon
I'm new to BB & haven't used it for gigs yet. I'm like you & the people you've been talking to. I sing at small setting gigs exactly like you guys were talking about. I have an "Accoustic AG60" amp. It has 2 channels with 2 imputs per channels with each imput having it's own volume control, thats 4 total. It's 60 watts which is plenty of punch for what I do. I plug my accoustic guitar into one and my live mic into another, adjust the controls to what sounds good & I'm good to go. Now I understand that in order to get my BB songs through to the amp I need an interface connection from my laptop to the sound a module, which is a sinth without the keyboard,(I don't play keyboard). Then from the sinth into the PA. My question to you guys is what are you using for a sound module? Also, do you notice any change in the mix from what is in BB? It's easy to come up with a good mix in BB, but the people at PG music are telling me that the sound mix at a live setting could be way off from what you put into BB at home. They say that each & evey song should be live tested & the mix re-adjusted in a similar enviroment like a large room somewhere or even your garage at home. Especially if you are not taking your laptop along on the gig. Never, they say render your song to MP3 from BB while in your bedroom or office, then take it to the gig plug it in your player and expect the mix to sound like it did at home, or you could be in for a nasty surprise. So what is your guys experience with this? Also what are you using for sound modules? I'm just a simple guy trying to learn this stuff & keep the old ladies at the nursing home happy.
russ66