"In part, the very appearance of this older-style interface makes it unfamiliar and therefore unappealing to younger users, and may be a barrier to their trying out of and adoption of the program"

This discusssion about the biab GUI has come up time and time again and most of the users here want to see no change to it.

1 If you think about it a great deal of the biab GUI has to be taken up with the input of chords approx 3/4 of the open page, so you cant change that.

2 As regards biab getting younger users I used to be enthusiastic about this too but don't really care any more.

I can't speak for PG music these are entirely my views only.

PG music has a clientelle of generally older people like myself in 50's and have that niche in the market sewen up, so why should they change a winning formula just to get young users on board, if they come aboard on thier own accord well and good but I can't see PG music doing a big change like the biab GUI just to convince them.

And after all a lot of young people have very little money to spend on software such as over $400 as a first time buyer of biab ultra pak.

Musiclover

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile