I agree, not the best idea to hash old post up. Still it would be valid to have this conversation from strickly your views. Me personally i wish that the program was as modern looking as say Sonar or Reaper, but that said i do not want that at the expense of slowing the process down in development. I want to see the very few things that are most reqiested, and actually just one would be great. Fix the darned VSTi timing issue. that would make me happy as a clam.

As far as Scott goes these are really his issues to hash out, not mine. Peter was justified to speak up, and I thought he did so in a very respectuful manner, and the response was respectful. Thoese are THEIR views, and not mine to judge really.

I do know from conversation in the past that Scott wants the same issue as i raised above fixed, and many others do.

Regarding the younger usership, in my opinion there are two factors here. 1. this entire program does not really lend itself to dub step, hiphop, and the like, and i doubt it will (please don't) but for those younger users who make folk, rock, country, jazz, and other musics that BiaB/RB leans on, that skip PG because of interface, well that is there youthful, and maybe slightly narrow minded approach. They if they are really looking for the best tools may come back when they can't find what they want else where.

As far as the pretty girls at the party, they in my opinion are mostly shallow at times, it is the heart and mind of a good woman that makes for a long term relationship. That is what i find in BiaB/RB that keeps me here it allows me to express myself in ways i could not, or at least not nearly as easily with other gals .. er i mean software.

Last edited by Robh; 02/02/13 12:57 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.