Quote:

Quote:

I can't figure out why some people insist that the design of this product must be some kind of democratic process. It isn't.

1. PGMusic maintains five different "wishlist" Forums, which seems to mean they are open to suggestions.

So post those suggestions on the Wishlist forum, which as you point out is already provided.

As we've seen in the past, some of our Wishes get honored, others may get honored in future, some may not get honored at all.

I think there is a big difference between Wishlist and long diatribes on other forums that campaign typically one specific issue. And I've personally witnessed many of those posts and complaints about the BB GUI issue get mean, demeaning of pgmusic developers and even resort to the personal attack or demonizations of other human beings that are just uncalled for. Some folks apparently never learned about catching flies with honey and not vinegar.

Quote:

2. If the programs were easier to use, you wouldn't have accumulated 35K posts.

If Band in a Box were real easy to use, it likely wouldn't get used for long as it would not be able to do the things it does. Other autoaccompaniment programs have come and gone, precisely for that reason alone. But some of 'em had prettier looking screens. Jammer certainly did not last long here. Those listening to our creations only hear the music, they can't see the gui of the software used to create that music, eh?

--Mac