Quote:

The implication that I might be that kind of man is noted.
This is just personal attack in lieu of sound argument.

My name is Joe Videtto, and...I am a hoarder.
... (if you saw my garage, basement area, and desk at work, you'd understand...)

My name is Joe Videtto, and...I love music and having other people to talk about with it.
... (a very personal thank you to Mac, Peter (yes...the Peter), Pat, Bob, Bob, Bob (I think I got all Bobs), Ryszard, ZeroZero, Danny, ROG, Silvertones,Scott, Mario, Eddie, Rob...and all you guys that give me free music lessons on every post I put up here).

My name is Joe Videtto, and...I'm a good guy at heart, but often accidentally say things that ***** people off or insult them...maybe I have a tinge of Asperger syndrome.

... (Mac - that was really meant to be funny, regardless of whether there was any fact to it, to me it is funny to point out in a lighthearted way when someone seems to be a little overly opinionated, fixed, or attached to a particular issue. Of course, if you have to explain it like I am right now, it's obviously not funny. To the extent that you took the comment as one about your character - here is my public apology "Sorry Mac - I didn't mean it in that way, and if it came across that way, I'll refrain from such comments in the future").

Last edited by Joe V; 02/04/13 03:57 AM.