I didn't want to see the interface change per se, but was hoping for a sort of app looking thing for a player. Once the chords are done, the input is done, and you have what you want as a finished product you can see each track, change their volumes etc, but it's not the developer mode.

In my Lightroom software you have different looks for different stages, as in import, develop, then to export, Print, etc. And assemble books, or as in develop sets.

That could be one improvement, drag and drop finished songs, each song having info such as tempo, style, time, and choruses, and drop them into 'groupings'. And being able to have the same song in different groups.

So when you just sit down to play along, practice a horn, your keys or whatever, you don't have immediate access to the whole interface, just the parts you are using.

Sort of a re-jig, and a streamlined way to use it as a player. Turn off and on redoing the thing.

My laptop, despite being pretty robust, can choke hard on playing tunes first time. And I am positive I have all the right settings, short of freezing all the tracks, which I didn't want to do. Maybe I'll just freeze the tracks but not the drums so at least that sounds different.

And the new O/S is built in a way to make finger tip input 'de-rigeur'. That's why the drag and drop, and finger mouse become more a part of the way things will be done.

John Conley
Musica est vita