Thanks you Peter, Floyd and all.

To be clear, this clip is not a fair representation.
As of today, this is my best effort and it is something I wrote and 'worked out' to showcase the Ethos pedal. This is why I have a 6 month, 1 year and 2 year goals for myself.

Still, literally 4 months ago I could not play a country lick worth beans. Genuinely.
100% of my results are from woodshedding and bonafide focus, meditation, visualization and practice. (sound nutty?)All the 'tricks' in this tune I picked up in the past 90 days.

So I have a handful of 'licks' under my belt now and have begun to gain a sense of orientation on the fretboard. That is all. I have begun to be able to hybrid pick more efficiently and that increases speed and opens up the board. I got local gigs to put me under the fire.
And I practice...many hours a day or more if possible. I think many musicians practice less than they think. I time myself with a stop watch.

Yet it is true I am not a 'beginner' only on guitar. In my past I produced many songs/artists etc. always arranging playing bass, using a sequencer, sometimes slide guitar and singing. I have 'musical' knowledge.
I hadn't picked up an instrument in 6 years and then it was only bass. Long story short...a near death situation propelled back into music from studying medicine.

I committed myself when I turned 46 to learn country guitar as a new career path and my results encouraged me that I could do it. I am dedicated to that.

BTW, anyone can improve rapidly with the right mindset. I believe this. I have seen it time and time again in my own life with many thing and I am using every method I know.
BIAB was bought with this improvement goal / career change in mind and it has been a genuine God send. A daily tool for me.

I will post a list of my practice DVDs for anyone interested when I get back this afternoon. Got to run.

Thank you!