Hey everyone...! Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome. I am sincerely grateful. It is rare to find a respectful and supportive music forum. (even harder as we get older LOL).
I would be honored to participate to find a new positive forum home. I also want to learn more about my BIAB features from the talent that is here. Thank you again.

OK, I am a firm believer in human potential and role modeling. My library is full of 'self-help' and goal achieving type mentors. I am more of hack than it appears (on guitar) but I have a long musical history as an artist and producer to pull from in other areas which is a big support to get help me reach the 'modern' player ability... goodness there are some great players today.

Total EMERSION: This is what is needed for me.
My new goal has cost me a ton in new gear and instruction : So here is the list of DVD I have bought and study over the past 4 months as promised:

Locally I take lessons form Redd Volkaert when I have the time:
Online I have all of the country TrueFire video downloads.

My DVDs from the past 16 weeks are:
Brent Mason Guitar Star
Johnny Hiland Chicken Picken
Albert Lee
Sol Philcox 6 discs
12 Doug Seven DVDs
Danny Gatton
Robben Ford
Ray Benson
Jimmy Bruno
Jason Loughlin
Various Artist DVDs

Even though each teacher is saying the same thing...at some point someone says something that gives you the unlock. If any of you have doubt that you can re-invent yourself as a 'professional' career musician, feel free to PM me. I would be happy to get you the support you need. So many musicians 'my age' were telling me I was nuts to even try to improve. I honestly think I have the potential to do exact what I vision.

Cheers and many thanks!