Quote:

Ha, ha -- most people have the "dream", but what separates the people who succeed is the "drive" and determiation. 99.9% of the folks just can't do the practice regime that you adhere to (and I put myself in that group). I really enjoyed your playing, it was wonderfully paced. It would be nice to hear a "mixed" version of that, too -- hey, wait I'll try that MP3 file out! Back again -- yea that's better (move the pedal steel more to the left and the harp to the right and it would sound even better).

Excellent playing and I enjoyed the video very much. You can tell you are comfortable with it because you made it look easy.

Thank You. It does look easy and relaxed and that is a total sham. I struggle with each note. But watching myself back on video I thought to myself.."hey that looks pretty natural" maybe I am supposed to be doing this. Ha. Yes, just a mono mix.

Quote:

Hey Tex,

I hope you realize that from here on in, we're holding your feet to the fire, and will be expecting to hear updates on your progress! That'll serve as an inspiration to us all!

Peter, Thank you. Thanks for the great programs and for welcoming me. It would be my pleasure to be held accountable. Great forum. I genuinely appreciate it.

Cheers!