This is super. Just awesome.

For anybody interested in the country guitar:

My personal favorite teacher hands down is young Sol Philcox.
Low-Budget home style production but great content. One of the clearest and useful DVD sets I have. Hes a great teacher. Half of my licks are from one 3 set DVD.

Second is the Brent Mason guitar star. Like so many genius players, Brent plays better than he teaches LOL, but this program is different. The format focuses it all and brings his ideas right to the table. I can pick 3 or 4 riffs from this tune inspired straight from that program.

And ANYTHING from Jason Loughlin and the True Fire videos are really excellent. That company has evolved and is doing some really great things for students and teachers.

I cannot read music and I unfortunately cannot read tab as I am dyslexic and I cannot make sense of it (these posts are hard and slow for me also even using spell check!) So I have been using the Nashville number system on EVERYTHING I pull up from BIAB. It is helping me a great deal to think properly about this style.

Hope that helps!

PS. Mike. Maybe you could start a new thread with the links and such you provided? That would keep both in clarity.

Cheers!