Richard, thank you for the good energy!

Quote:

It's amazing what good instruction and a Positive Mental Attitude will do. Couple it with BIAB and you've got an unbeatable combination....

Totally agreed. BIAB takes out so many excuses and is worth its price in gold if you are willing to be disciplined.

Quote:

My playing has improved more in less time than I would have dreamed possible because I was finally able to put together pieces of a whole I'd only imagined for decades.

I understand. Interacting with 'accomplished' musicians when you are just learning is not easy to do. With Real Tracks BIAB gives you great musicians at your service. They are willing to play slow, they don't drink and they are always in tune.

Quote:

I wonder if I could do with the blues what you have done with country . . .

Yes. Of course. I haven't actually 'done' anything except commit to learn to 'think' a certain way. That leads to specific inevitable action that leads to certain results. Either way I know the mechanics are up to me. no way around putting in the hours, but the rest we all have massive support for. There is no question. I have seen it with actors, playwrites, authors, businessmen etc. And blues is so much more forgiving on the hands (besides the bends) than country. Lots of space in-between notes to re-phrase and feel and think. With country, you have to learn to use alot of connecting notes... chromatic-ism and keep it fluid. Plus you can be 'slow' and still be unbelievably soulful with the blues. Robben Ford has a new TrueFire series. He is a REALLY good teacher IMO. I have met him and spoken with him many many times here in Austin or at NAMM shows in Anaheim and he is very present and sincere. Even if you don't enjoy Robbens own style, he 'thinks' like a master and help you think correctly.

Cheers and a great day to you!