Quote:

What happens if you use save as right after you load real band

Where does it offer to save the song

I'm not at my computer now and I can't remember where realband stores it's templates but I might suggest deleting the template templates that are there or copy the ones you've made and letting realband create its new default template

If I go to File/Save As or Save As Template I have the normal windows choices of saving it to the desktop, computer, etc. The first time I 'saved' I used another thing I found, I think, under Audio or Track and I have no idea where it saved it to, and would like to find it as I'm thinking this could be where it's being stored and recalling the song from. I've done several searches from Start and haven't found it.

From that point if I wanted to save a song as a Template I used the Save As Templete under File and had the choice of saving it to the folder that has all the files for that particular song. When you get to your computer and can find out where that place is at I'd appreciate knowing and perhaps that is where it's re-calling the song from. It does seem strange though that, after a complete uninstall and a fresh reinstall that it would still be calling the song back into RealBand. It has to be somewhere on the computer other than some place in RealBand itself.

If you read my reply to Noel above, you'll see that I installed it on this computer and everything works as it should here. The problem with working from this computer though is that I don't have access to my studio monitors for my mixing and such. I do not use normal computer speakers on this computer, I have a pair of JBL bookshelf speakers combined with a pair of Sony with 12 inch woofers, running through a 500w Sony receiver. It sounds good but I don't get the clarity I need for mixing like with my studio monitors.

Again, if you can let me know where I might find the folder it possibly stored that SEQ when I first saved it, maybe deleting it from there will resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Lee