Flatfoot makes a great point. BIAB has the two Harmony pull-down menus (in the upper right, just over the little keyboard) for the Melody and the Soloist. Start with "3 above" then "6 below" then move into more advanced. The only catch is you must know intervals to decipher the names. Many of those choices even have clues in the name to explain what they are doing. Often the first number is the number of voices (say, 4 parts) and the second is something with an interval (like drop 2).

I have a shelf full of books on arranging. The sad part is, they are often more beneficial after you already know how to do it. Try some experimenting in BIAB and study what it does, learning what different choices of harmony sound like. Usually you would use either the Melody or the Soloist harmony pulldown, not both. One little cautionary tip: if you like a harmony and freeze a track, don't apply more harmony to it, or your head will spin trying to hear all the parts.

And here's a little kept secret: BIAB does some fine arranging on its own. I just finished a project arranging my music for a symphony orchestra. For one soli, I needed open voiced trombones to back me up on a line. I set the key signature and used BIAB for the melody phrase and chords, and let it generate the parts by Harmony #218, open fourths. I saved it as MIDI and imported that into my notation program. Task done, quicker than doing it myself.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors