Well I have been all geared up for my first big purchase for the best BiaB offers ordering the hard drive. But I am getting a little antsy here. They better put it out soon or I am going to buy me my TC-Helicon sound effect machine first. Maybe the Touch I guess it is. I might go for the Play. But anyway I might buy that first then I will get BiaB off my brain and I will wait until the Christmas season new release. I will do it. So DON'T TEST ME!! I will drop my desire for the .5 like a filthy bad habit then just enjoy singing with my new TC-Helicon product for a few months really dialing that in sounding like the PRO I AM BECOMING!! I will be emulating Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Nat King Cole, Harry Connick Jr. BETTER THAN EVER and I will take it up the 10% I need to be the best!! WOW WOW WOW...so don't test me. It might be too late already. I might order the effects in a few days. I am sure BiaB.5 won't be ready. But believe me I will be buying this program even if it is the 2014 version. Really they should do a release every 5 months. Because if they wait too late in August people just say well all I have to wait it September, October, November then BOOM I am ready to roll. So that is why they should stop slacking and make sure they have it all 6 months apart.