Originally Posted By: Guitartist

Ok, i made several trials today, and this seems to be the right set-up for making both Biab and an external source playing through Mainstage, on different channels. I used an mp3 player as external source, but assume it works wiht a microphone or a guitar cable too.

1) On Midi Audio Setup: create an aggregate device and check only "integrated input" (i don't remember how exactly it's named on english systems blush) and "soundflower (16 ch)".

2) On Mac preference panel: set both the audio output and input on the aggregate device

3) Open soundflowerbed and check the aggregate device on the soundflower 16ch sub-menu

4) On Mainstage: set the input on the aggregate device, and the output (finally) on the built-in output or your external sound card.

At this point you should have Binab outgoing from channels 3-4 of mainstage, and the external source (the mp3 player in my case) outgoing from channels 1-2.

I deserve a drink now grin

Macbook pro quad core 2,5 gHz 16 GB ram | OSX 10.15.7 | BinaB 2022 | Logic Studio X | A beautiful Giant race bike.