Hi Floyd,

Just a sec, I'll put on my 'critical thinking' hat. Nope, that doesn't help. I can't find anything to be critical of. This song is eccellentissimo, loistava (I put that one in for Dani48), très bien!

I'm totally behind you on this theme. While most governments seem to realise that employment is important, so few of these governments seem to acknowledge that education is such an important requirement for long-term economic prosperity. The thing is that it takes about 20 years for education mis-management to be seen. By that point in time, most people forget what the cause was.

A standout for me in your writing was the head of the chorus. I LOVED the lyrical acceleration you achieved with the ABCABC quick succession of rhymes. This was VERY VERY effective and was a great way of flicking on the spotlight to say "Listen up! Here's the chorus."

While I'm not a fan of fade-out endings, I have to say that it was absolutely the perfect choice for this song. For me, it was 'thinking time' and allowed my brain the chance to process what you had said and to think about it relative to my own experience in Australia. (Yet again, you've shown me a few tips and tricks in your writing that I've taken on board. Thank you smile )

Overall: great harmony, very catchy melody, super arrangement, top-notch singing and capped off with a gold-star for superb mixing.

Really excellent work!
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024