Quote:
Three songs is okay for testing and to get your feet wet but I think it's kinda short for your real act.

yeah, you're right... it is...
but since this is a new concept, I'm looking at it with no boundaries and no expectations tied to other types of live performances. For me, this is the only way I'll be able to go live multiple times per week with new songs. 3 songs is about what I can retain at one time. (I may learn today that I CAN'T retain 3 songs...)

Quote:
That's what - less than 15 minutes. I've seen people not get any viewers for the first 15 minutes and then I check back and they've got five, ten, twenty plus that gradually trickle in over the course of their show. Just my observations. I think 30 - 40 minutes is good.

<OLD_MAN>
brain...not...last...30...minutes...any...more
</OLD_MAN>

Quote:
From what I've seen more people watch at night.

yep, they definitely do. But I work at night, and I'm hoping that lunch time will be the one time of MY day when people might check streetjelly while they eat their lunch...

Quote:
Dang it, I missed Brother Dan, I really wanted to see him....forgot....drat.

What??? Dan performed already?? I didn't even see him as one of the new members... I'll have to track down his ID and add it to my favorites list

PS, thanks in advance to those who will help me dial in the settings. Glad I did a test first... it took me 4 hours last night to figure out why I wasn't getting sound thru to SJ