Originally Posted By: Sundance
Pat,

That was fabulous! Great sound!

oh, you are so GRACIOUS Josie! No wonder everybody loves you!

Quote:
The only thing and Mike mentioned it too on the chat was that the lighting was just a bit bright.

I wasn't able to read any thing on the chat screen... I was already scrambling just trying to hold onto the confounded pic, and trying to read would have been sensory overload.

Regarding the light.. would you believe the only light in the room was from the computer monitor??? Everything in the room is dark to absorb light and not reflect it... oh wait... must have been my bald spot... its the only reflective surface left... and I can't wear a hat and headphones at the same time ;-)

Quote:

Did you do those tracks in BIAB? Color me and my husband impressed big time.

none of my trax are COMPLETELY Biab. They're frankenstein-trax, made from combinations of Real trax, MIDI, my own playing and also snippets from the actual recording where I can phase them in seamlessly. VEHICLE was a commercial track in its entirety... although there's nothing in it that RealBand couldn't do if you're willing to manually sequence the horns.

Quote:
Oh and put a stickum on that pick LOL just kidding.

believe it or not, I had velcro on the pick and on my thumb... but my thumb got sweaty and you already know how that worked out.

It bugs me to have flubbed solos that I know just because I can't hold the pick. I originally thought the weakness came from a pinched nerve, but its starting to look more like some kind of palsy. If that turns out to be the case... well.. never mind.