Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Originally Posted By: Danny C.
Pat you kicked BUTT!

Later,

Thanks Danny... your comments are very important to me because you are doing exactly what I want to do.

As a seasoned pro, do you have any suggestions?

Well I am "seasoned" for sure, in more ways than one. But regarding your show all I have to say is, if you can do what you did for an hour or so "you can take it on the road right now". Of course the more songs in the playlist the longer duration gigs you can go after.

I like the fact that while you did work the crowd (although virtual) very well you kept a good balance of banter and music. As I say this I am always reminded of a producer friend back in Nashville who used to book for a popular CMT show as he would often comment as to why do most singers, especially songwriters, tend to talk and tell stories when they were hired to sing their songs, not to explain how and why they wrote it in the 1st place.

You had a great balance of give and take with your "ghost" audience, combined with song intros and actual "sanging" time. And I know this does not happen by accident so I know you did some pre-planning before counting off your first tune . . . it worked.

You did good!

Later,