OK! I have put up several videos on YouTube and am getting some hit success. Not as much as I would like but some. Most of the hits are generated by paid advertising that I had to pay for by Ad words for YouTube, or something like that. I have been watching this girl that is now a YouTube star that has over 11 million hits on her videos and is just starting to create original music, right? Well, do you all think that she is paying for the advertising or what? Here is a link to her channel. She is 12 years old and already 11-million hits. What am I doing wrong? Here is the link Jasmine Thompson From England . No! I am not trying to get her more hits, but is there a better way for me to go about getting traffic on my YouTube page? If there is I would be interested in hearing about how to do that. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Last edited by trapper456; 10/06/13 09:26 AM. Reason: Just to add some additional text

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.