Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
... As for level, do you have any adapters to go from RCA Male to 1/4" mono - if so, just use the 1/4" ins on channels 1 and 2 on the PV6 where you have some input gain adjustment. Too bad there isn't a tape monitor adjustment.

That's a good idea -- I actually have a RCA to two 1/4" adapter!

Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
...Playing along with tracks is kind of tricky in a live situation - in my opinion. I've only done it a couple of times, and I had to do the same thing that you suggest, except I actually modified my intros so I wouldn't need to be playing immediately. Something to think about for your future arrangements.

It will take some practice, I can see why folks get a foot pedal to start and stop the backing tracks input. I don't plan on playing out with backing tracks, so I don't mind clunking along. The 8-second delay should work fine for me -- although I do manually have to pick up the MP3 player and stop it and then start it again -- I don't plan to just go from song to song -- streetjelly lends itself to a little bit of banter (mercifully short, of course) between songs.

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud