The only floppies I have around are for my Ensoniq VFX-SD, the 'SD' being 'storage drive' IIRC.

Now, that keyboard itself gave up at least one ghost about a year and a half ago, temporarily. I've already had the 'bridge the middle edge connector with soldered wires' fix done on this axe, which was a very common repair.

The last time I 'sequenced' on it was probably mid 1990's, right before I bought PTPA. Once I started composing with PTPA, I never looked back to doing it on the machine itself.

I sort of agree with guitarhacker on this one - the floppy media itself is probably not of much value to anyone without some fairly dedicated searching. Mac is on the money that the drives are potentially more valuable for folks that have their own floppies they want to read again. There may be a smaller market for folks wanting to archive to that type of media with another copy, but there is likely a modern version of an ability to archive that is superior. For example, here's a PC editor/librarian that works with the VFX-SD that eliminates the need for the drive/floppies once you have the information in the PC: http://www.squest.com/Windows/Instruments/EnsoniqVFX-SD/

I'm guessing this kind of thing exists for most popular music gear that had integrated floppy drives. Not cheap, but it unchains the need for that built-in drive.