Kevin and JosieC,

I marvel at your comfort levels in front of the camera... you both seem very at ease throughout your sets.

I'm an introvert who can't really get up in front of people unless I am totally prepared, and something about the random glitches I've experienced on SJ keeps me from feeling totally prepared.

I may have to try a different delivery system besides the JukeBox... apparently I don't understand it well enough, because it never responds the way I'm expecting... which also serves to disrupt the ol' confidence.

Also the time it takes to get every aspect of a track nailed down is daunting... especially the way I'm doing it, with embedded MIDI commands to synch the vocal processor and guitar effects with the tracks.

I plan to retire in May, at which time I will have far more opportunity to work on tracks... until then, I'm not going to frustrate myself by presenting insufficiently-prepared songs on SJ.

But I'll still tune in to watch and tip anyone else from here who may decide to give it a whirl. Still waiting on Danny Campo and Josie Beck