The story about these two chaplains just did not pass the smell test for me. It just didn't seem like a VA professional who routinely provides education to VA chaplains would behave in the manner alleged in the lawsuit. It just so happens that my sister has been with the VA in Long Beach ever since she finished her stint in the army back in the late 70's. I asked if she had heard anything about this and she said there had been some talk about it, and most of the gossip has said that the two Baptist chaplains went into the class and were being deliberately disruptive and it was in fact they who were harassing other participants in the class.

In a nutshell what I was told was the class was covering being sensitive to the wide range of beliefs that veterans have and that proselytizing while ministering to veterans was not appropriate. It seems that the two baptist felt it was their duty to do so and apparently they squared off with not only the instructor, but their fellow chaplains. The bible quoting had to do with these guys using the bible to back up their position that Jesus expected them to convert people and the opinion of the VA on that matter be damned. After a prolonged period of disrupting the class, they were asked to either drop the confrontation or get gone.

Keith
2024 Audiophile Windows 11 AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 3960X 4.5GHZ 128 GB RAM 2 Nvidia RTX 3090s, Vegas,Acid,SoundForge,Izotope Production,Melodyne Studio,Cakewalk,Raven Mti